TRAILER TITLE

The title of the film will appear in my trailers, my website and my poster and it is therefore important that I come up with a name for the film that reflects the chosen genre and perhaps indicates to the audience elements of the story.

Below are a list of 6 potential film titles that I think reflect the genre. I am going to conduct some primary research in the form of a focus group with my piers to help me select the most appropriate title.

I have asked my focus group to give each title a score out of 10 I will then select the most popular title.



THE TERROR - This would give a clear representation of the genre we have chosen

THE HAUNTING - Often the word haunting is used in thriller/horror films, it also relates 
                               largely to our story line

HELP! - This title catches the audiences attention and is eye catching

CRASH - This title is self explanatory as well as a clear representation of the thriller genre


SOMEONE - This represents the main protagonists confusion as to who the antagonist is 
                      and why she is haunting her

DREAM - This title, alike to previous titles is used to confuse the audience after watching 
                 the film, making it a mystery 



Comments

Popular Posts